Culturewise’s train the trainer programmes develop the ability of your in-house learning and develop professionals to deliver high-impact cultural awareness training and coaching.
Culturewise’s train the trainer programmes enable your business’s learning and development professionals to deliver in-house cultural awareness training as part of your regular suite of learning solutions. Typically, train the trainer programmes consists of a full suite of licensed training materials and a face-to-face train the trainer workshop.
Training materials often comprise of the following four bespoke elements:
- PowerPoint slide deck
- Case studies, exercises and learning activities
- Training workshop delivery notes that offer a comprehensive, timed, step-by-step written guide on how to deliver training
- Supplementary written workbook that provides delegates with a handy post-training ‘toolkit’ of best practices covering the content of the training course
Face-to-face train-the-trainer programmes are generally 2 or 3 days in duration and explore the following topics:
- Core frameworks and models that impact on the design, content and delivery of of cultural awareness training
- How does cultural awareness training differ from other types of training?
- Understanding the design and content of cultural awareness training
- Approaches to delivering training
- Understanding how to deliver each training activity, presentation and interactive element
- Key hints, tips and strategies to make the training effective
For more information on bespoke learning solutions, including in-house group training, executive coaching, and online options, call us now on +44 (0) 20 7387 5521.
Alternatively, complete the enquiry form below.